Pretty pink quilts~pretty baby boy quilts~ 2DWR's in progress~♥♥

   
Cute as a button quilt for a sweet baby boy~Lots of LOVE from his MiMi~♥
 
 Progress every day on 20 Clinton Street~ I think the secret to a DWR quilt is to do a bit every day~like rug hooking....and it builds itself! Row by row....loop by loop as Deanne Fitzpatrick would say....
 Inspiration everywhere this month. I am looking forward to the article in ARTIST & MAKERS about Tula Pink!
 Sweetest quilt ever if I do say! This was a joy to make! Believe it or not this was the very first quilt I have made and sold~(!)

Time for the quilt to go.....last picture!
 
 
And here is my collection for the 2nd DWR which will be for a wonderful auction~ I will keep you posted in case anyone would like to take a chance!
 

Comments

  1. Both quilts are so pretty, but I adore the fabric in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robin, I have been enjoying going through some of your posts and delighting in your quilts. I am new to quilting, but once the quilting bug bites you, there is no turning back, LOL. I have falling in love with quilting and want to learn everything that I can. Your blog is marvelous I am so happy that I found you. I am your newest follower and I would like to invite you to visit and maybe even follow me back.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts