A start....a middle..... and a finish.....

 
I took a wonderful field trip to a lovely quilt shop in Cambridge Ma. recently called Gather Here~
It is chock full of beautiful everythings.....
Liberty fabrics for one....on 60 inch bolts......
Oh! Joy!

http://vimeo.com/91573937

Then it was off down memory lane.....to visit my Alma Mater....
My hospital school of nursing.....my first apartment....the streets I walked and walked as a 19 year old....Harvard square....
I could be swept away with melancholy if I am not careful....

The thing that saves me is this....I met my husband here....on these streets that we walked..

And I took him home with me after graduation.....#best.decision.ever.


 
 
 
Back at the ranch I am finishing the white on white quilting for the "Redwork Girls" Cali quilt~
 
 Pretty ladies....
 And in the in between times I am working on the borders for my Flower garden quilt...each strip is prettier than the next.....A great big "Thank You!" to Quilters Way in Acton MA. for a great 12 month class!
 Personalizing and playing with my "Wonky basket" quilt....
 all the children will have a basket to call their own.....
 As I was ironing....(strips, not clothes..lol!) I glanced up and reminded myself...
 

Comments

  1. I like your green witch in the header picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Flower Garden quilt is going to be AMAZING !

    Love how you are quilting my CALENDAR GIRLS ! JUST GORGEOUS !

    Thank you So much Eileen !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts