Word on the street~ and puppies coming!

Word on the street" this year of 2014 is to CHOOSE one word to hang your hat on....
So many words....
just one...
.not a phrase....

I read about it first on Victorias blog~she even sports a page to post your quilted words....It is actually quite a challenge to choose just one..for the whole year~

So here is mine~ INVENTORY
Just the start~ using reverse applique and fabric made of scraps from last years projects. I picked a long one as it relates to reverse applique but once I thought of it I had to keep it...It fits so many things I will need in this new year..

To begin with ~ inventory of my sewing space.....spaces....in just about every room....It just happens right? Its a good thing gone nuts I would say.....lol
 

And here is our little Millie Vanillie~ delivered yesterday to the convent (breeder)(lol) in Duxbury Ma. to have her litter~ check out www.tipoftheshorelabradoodles.com to see her puppies due January 19th! We miss her already! See you soon Millie!!

Comments

Popular Posts