Finally back to the drawing board~♥ Cali quilt~



After a MOST lovely Thanksgiving I was knocked off my feet by not the flu but a close relative I'm thinking~ of the flu I mean...haha..
I am LOVING this whimsical quilt from Cali~I quilted till the sun went down~half past dark I had to shut it down but will be back at play first thing tomorrow~ another fabulous quilt that will join a collection soon!


 I have some whimsical ideas for these little birds....

 I call these my "BiG BoTToM GiRlS"

 The border was crying out for tiny holly~I'm just sayin.....

half past dark.....see you tomorrow~♥

Comments

  1. It looks like a wonderfully fun quilt to quilt!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you are up and running !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better . I am SO excited to see my quilt ! Love the Holly and seeing my Big Bottom Girls LOL ! Watching your progress on my quilt is the best Christmas present ever :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts