Sock monkeys~BaBy cheeks~and Longarming~♥

I am loving this line of "Sock Monkey " fabric~ I am thinking I will have to make more than one....

 What a contrast in colors with these two blocks!

This is the alternate block in the California quilt #1~so very pretty with the fussy cut square and the applique~I cannot wait to get to the machine later tonite~


 But FIRST things FIRST with Emma, Cal and "Minnie Vinnie" waiting on some of Grampys meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots~ We have to keep the cheeks cheeky~


Comments

  1. Always love the titles of your blogs! Just knew there was going to be a pic of a cute one. Love those colors too. I havent seen that monkey for awhile. One of my kids had one years ago. Dont know where he ended up though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts