Will quilt for Kaffe scraps!! ♥ I am serious!

I again have NO business looking and wishing and figuring out how I can add another project to the pile I already have but once again I have been inspired by a blogging friend http://www.greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com/ who featured a finished Kaffe Fassett Dear Jane on her blog~ It is to die for......the quilting on the Dear Jane is amazing so please take a peek.....♥ Today she is having a give~away!!!!
                                      This is her beautiful quilt........

 My 5" basket blocks in Kaffe.....


 Maggie is asking "What are we planning now?"

 When my dear Fran stopped by this week to pick up her "ruby" and her "twin" quilts she generously gave me a starter Kaffe Fassett scrap pile that is scrumptious~


So here's my offer~I have a Dear Jane ( now in Kaffee) on my bucket list and am on the hunt for more Kaffee scraps~ I will actually love to trade custom quilting for anyone in blogland who is a Kaffe fan and who would trade scraps for stitches!!!! Would anyone be interested? Please leave me your info and we will talk....the more trades the better!!!

Comments

  1. Eileen, that quilt is gorgeous but I'm sorry I can't help you with Kaffe scraps. Good luck though, on finding some. They are lovely. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size of scraps would you like? I'm doing his snowball quilt, I took a workshop from him in October and then broked my fifth metatarsal and that put my machine sewing on hold until recently.

    www.shhdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Eileen!
    Love the colors~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me parece impresionante, es divino.... ¡felicidades por un gran trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok where do i start? love his fabric it's to die for!!! one of my friends is making a dear jane quilt she's doing a few blocks a month taking her time on it and her squares so far are beautiful.
    your friends quilt AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!!! i just wish i had the time and patients to quilt.
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness I just put my friend Linda's Dear Jane on my blog and said it was the prettiest one I had ever seen....it is a real tossup with the colorful one shown on your great blog! I cannot imagine doing one but I would love to inherit one, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have such a deal for you! A big stuffed bag of Kaffe scraps...would you like them? Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are still looking for Kaffe pieces (not only scraps) I may have some......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts