Heatwave!!

Thank God for air~conditioning or I would get nothing accomplished.....   :)

Comments

  1. Love the picture. I haven't been outside for more than 3 or 4 minutes today. Trying to get some sewing accomplished and the AC certainly helps.

    Love your music. That has always been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your brother I'm very comfortable!
    thank you Johnny!
    Always check your blog every day Eileen and enjoy !
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with some of that heat. My toes are frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is halarious!!!!! LOL

    I see you are a retired nurse! Do you now sell your stuff. I just found your blog. My hubby just got his LPN licenses yesterday!!! He has been out of work due to his business closing in Dec 08 and has yet to find any work, so he went back to school and has become an LPN at age 57! I am very proud of him. Now we are praying for a job...and hopefully...that perfect job!

    I like your quilts and dolls. I have a collection of raggety dolls my mom and I have made. I will post them soon. They are not primitive even though they are as old as 45 years old...and as new as 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts